x-- Karen's Blog --x

Hey Guys! Welcome to My blog^^ Read up some of the post i wrote to know more about my daily lifestyle ~ hehes! ENJOYYYYYY!! :DD

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

DAMN IT !!!!!!!!! ><
Guess wad!!??
Valerina is injured !! (fyi :valerina is my hamster)
Thanks to my bro and mum !
humph!!!
my bro brought back a wild hamster and my mum insist it to put tgt with valerina!
i tried to defend by saying 'NO!!!!!!!!'
but instead of stopping , my mum shouted at me and insist to put the wild hamster in !
i even tried to protect velerina by standing infront of valerina's cage and not allowing them .
but my mum got more angry !
><
ended up i have to move aside , and both hamsters fought!!!!!
OMG!!
i quickly take off the cage and save valerina!
and say ' TOLD U THEY WILL FIGHT LE LO!!!'
then i noticed valerina is hurt!!!
OMG!
that's a cut near her eyes and nose!
im so worried that i cried !
i made a quick change of my clothes and went down to buy medicine spray
><
when i came back , my mum even say me for spending unnessasary money.
she hurt my hamster , and i have to protect her!!
'You willing to buy medicine for your hamster when it hurts , yet i dun see u buy medicine for me when im injured' my mum shoot me this sentence
but i ignored..trying to concentrate on healing valerina.
hais.....
really upset and angry at the moment.
but came to think of it , i really didn buy any medicine for my mum whenever she is hurt bcos of earning money for the family.
besides , she might not have the idea that hamsters do fight if they were suddenly put tgt..
T.T
so , all i can do now is to check on valerina every moment if i can.
hope she will recover from the wound soon..

*cries..*

EnD~

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home